FLORIDA MARRIAGE LICENSE
Congratulations! Your wedding dreams are coming true!
The first and foremost reason to obtain your marriage license is to make your union legal and valid. No matter what the venue or occasion, without a marriage license you are not considered legally married. Your marriage license is a vital part of making your relationship official. We are here to provide a marriage license guidance so that your union can be made official. Get started on the path to saying “I do” at your dream beach wedding!
The new couple must obtain a Florida Marriage License in the State of Florida prior to the ceremony. The fee is paid direct to the clerk of court. Here is a link to Online Mariage License Website and copy of the Florida Marriage License Handbook – There will be a waiting period to schedule your appointment for two to three weeks so please count on that when you decide to apply.
Here is how the application process works:
- Fill out a Marriage Licenses Application online.
- Once you submit the application, it will be reviewed by the Clerk.
- The Clerk will send you an email confirming receipt of your application, and a link to schedule a video conference call using Zoom.
- Once the appointment is scheduled, the zoom link will be sent one business day prior to the scheduled appointment.
- On the scheduled date and time you will meet via Zoom with a Clerk who will validate your identifications, review your application with you, collect payment, and have you electronically sign your marriage license.
- You will receive a link to securely download the license, officiant instructions and payment receipt.
- After you get married, you can mail in the hard copy of your completed license, and you will receive a certified copy of your completed license via mail.
If you prefer to get your license via mail please visit this link of Florida Marriage License Express where you can find all info on the application process.
This service is only available to NON-FLORIDA RESIDENTS.
If you are getting married in the State of Florida, and are NOT a resident of Florida, you DO NOT have to go to any Courthouse for this service.
Additional certified copies of Marriage License available.
If you wish to get your license in person you can visit any clerk of court office in Florida and obtain one. There is a three-day waiting period for Florida residents and no wait for out of state residents. License is valid for 60 days.
Please email us for more questions or check out one of our packages!
Are you ready to begin your journey with us?
Book your dream ceremony and let us make your wedding come true!